CEU (Level 2) Lymphatic Drainage Massage & Fascial Manipulation after Cosmetic Surgery
Time & Location
About the Event
Title: Level 2 - Lymphatic Drainage Massage & Fascial Manipulation after Cosmetic Surgery (BBL, TT, Liposuction)
prerequisite Level 1
Name of Presenter: Sharon Sterling, Spa Owner/ LMT, LDT
Total CE Credit: 8 hours
Phone: (337) 454-5004
1 Massage at aTime, LLC
3815 Kirkman Street, Lake Charles, La 70607
Program Description: This course will provide therapists with basic knowledge of Lymphatic Drainage Massage and Fascial Manipulation techniques to reduce swelling and inflammation postoperatively.
In this class therapist will learn and be able to:
• Basic Lymphatic Drainage Massage to rid the body of excess fluid and inflammation.
• Fascial Manipulation techniques to help speed up the recovery process.
• Understanding Seroma signs and symptoms
• Understanding clients who have developed fibrotic tissues (signs and symptoms) and massage techniques to use when this occurs.
• Different types of garments required at various phases of treatment to help control and reduce swelling.
•pin-point surgery sites
• Understand pockets of swelling, lumps, and bumps that may occur along with the surgery site.
• Apply basic Lymphatic Drainage Massage Modalities to reduce pain, swelling and speed the recovery process.
• Fascial Manipulation; Skin Rolling; and Cross fiber friction techniques
Lymphatic Drainage Massage & Fascial Manipulation after Cosmetic Surgery (BBL, TT, Liposuction)3815 Kirkman St Lake Charles
- Access Entry to Level 2 Class$475+$51.06 Tax$475+$51.06 Tax0$0